Printing, Mailing, Bindery, & Fulfillment Equipment
We have the hardware, software, systems, processes, and workflow to print, produce, and mail your projects on-time with exceptional quality.
More importantly, our experienced and knowledgeable staff work with you closely to make it all happen at the right price.
We encourage you to review our equipment here or schedule a visit to tour our operation and see work in progress and meet the talented people who make it happen.
- Mac Pro Workstations with Dell Servers. Epson 4490 flatbed scanner, Epson Stylus Pro 4800 proofing system, Kodak Achieve T400 Platesetter, Kodak Prinergy Evo, PDF workflow, XM Pie Variable Data Image software
- Our prepress department is proficient with virtually all graphic design programs including Adobe In-Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- 2 Buskro UV Inkjet addressing systems, 2 Kirkrudy Wavejet Inkjet addressing systems, 6 Bell and Howell Mail Star Envelope Inserting systems, 6 Kirkrudy in-line Tab Affixing/Stamp Affixing systems, Streamfeeder H-50 Poly Bagging system.
- Ryobi 755-XL-W 5 color offset press, 23" x 29", with in-line aqueous coater, Halm Super Jet 2 color envelope press, AB Dick 9810, 2 color offset press, 12" x 18"
- Konica 1085 and 1070 color digital presses, 2 Konica Minolta 1250 black digital presses, Oki C931 digital color envelope press, XM Pie Variable Imaging Sofware.
- 3 Baum Folders with right angle capability, 1 Stahl Continuous folder with right angle capability, scoring and perforating in-line, Moore Wallace LM-10 Pressure Seal Snap Pack system.
- Rosback 6 pocket saddle stitching system, Nordson 3100V Figitive Glue Tip-On system