The most important service we offer is the expertise, experience, and outstanding customer service our staff provides when guiding you through the process of a successful direct mail project.
- Graphic design
- Color Digital Printing (including variable imaging)
- Offset Color Printing
- Envelope Printing
- Black Digital Printing
- Mailing list maintenance, list updating, and database management
- Envelope inserting
- Inkjet addressing
- Stamp affixing
- Postage metering
- Tab affixing
- Poly Bagging
- Folding, perforating, scoring
- Complete Bindery Services
We print, produce, prepare, and mail all types of mail pieces, including:
- Envelopes of all sizes and types
- Personalized letters
- “Lumpy” mail such as padded envelopes, custom packaging, and custom boxes.
If it can be mailed or shipped, we can prepare it, deliver it to the post office, expedite the delivery, and minimize the postage or shipping costs.
Why should your organization use Direct Connection?
- Commitment to service: We are obsessed with providing outstanding customer service by turning orders around quickly and accurately.
- Easy to get fast quotes and answers to your questions: An experienced, live staff member answers the phone when you call and is ready to assist you (not a voice mail system).
- Experience: Direct Connection was founded in 1990 and all managers have more than 10 years of direct mail industry experience.
- Highly trained staff: All of our customer service, sales, and production management staff members are certified by the U.S. Postal Service as “Mail Piece Quality Control Experts”.
- Quality Control: Every order processed at Direct Connection is triple-checked and approved in writing by 3 different staff members for greater quality control.
- Industry involvement: Direct Connection is an active member of the Mailing and Fulfillment Service Association, The Printing Industry Association, and the American Marketing Association.
- Integrity: We treat all customers with respect, honesty, courtesy, and integrity.
- Competitive Pricing: Whether you need graphic design, digital printing, offset printing, mailing services, or fulfillment services, our prices are great.
- Infrastructure: We utilize the latest technology and equipment in a modern facility to better serve you.
- Employee benefits: We treat our valued employees with respect and offer them compensation that includes paid health insurance, paid vacation time, and an employer sponsored retirement plan.
- No temporary employees: Only experienced Direct Connection employees process your orders, which results in better quality control.